raiders_inferno Index du Forum
raiders_inferno Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Raideurs-inferno    

Bienvenue chez Les Raideurs, n'oubliez pas de faire votre présentation.
Chez les Raideurs c'est la fête toutes les nuits !
Mais touche à l'un de nous et tu es mal (-.-)
Mouha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

ONLINE BOOK The Alternative Guide To Property Investment: H

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    raiders_inferno Index du Forum -> Classement et vie du clan des raiders-inferno -> Classement des loups
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
benlynf

Masculin
Point(s): 177
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 11:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK The Alternative Guide To Property Investment: H Répondre en citant

The Alternative Guide To Property Investment: How To Build Your Property Portfolio Via The New Crowdfunding Platforms
by Frazer Fearnhead
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Alternative Guide To Property Investment: How To Build Your Property Portfolio Via The New Crowdfunding Platforms
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK The Alternative Guide To Property Investment: How To Build Your Property Portfolio Via The New Crowdfunding Platforms

It's 2017 and many property experts are claiming, with good reason, that 'buy to let' is dead. However, property remains the nation's favourite asset class. In this book, Frazer Fearnhead, founder of the world's first property crowdfunding platform, The House Crowd, explains why the traditional model of buy to let property investment is no longer an effective way to build your wealth and how you can access larger scale property investments with superior returns via the new property crowdfunding platforms.
<ul> <li>How to determine your own investment criteria</li> <li>How to beat the averages when investing</li> <li>How to analyse a property investment</li> <li>Why traditional buy to let is no longer viable</li> <li>How crowdfunding works</li> <li>The different types of crowdfunding</li> <li>Equity investments v debt investments</li> <li>The risks of crowdfunding and how to mitigate them</li> <li>How to select the right platform(s) to work with</li> </ul>
"An invaluable and enlightening insight for your financial future"
-Nigel Beverley (crowdfunding investor)

"This book shows how I can secure my family's future through property investment, whilst avoiding the usual hurdles. It gives me peace of mind that crowdfunding platforms exist and, more importantly, that they are run by real property experts."
-Gareth Clements (crowdfunding investor)

"I'm retired and always looking for the best way to boost my income each year. This guide is essential reading for anyone who wants to control their own investment decisions. Why didn't someone tell me about this brilliant alternative form of investment before now."
-Paul Stallard (crowdfunding investor)

"Frazer has written this book using common English words which are spoken by most people everyday, which makes this book a joy to read. It is almost like a modern courtroom drama with the various points discussed, analysed , the evidence being carefully considered as the reader is guided through this book with short chapters , and a complete lack of waffle or flannel (If you prefer). I wished that Fraser had written this book 5 years earlier! Thank you for letting me read the book before it's publication."
-John Miller (crowdfunding investor)

Details:
price: $3.83
bound: 104 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (April 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544263252, 978-1544263250,
weight: 7.5 ounces
filesize:

The Alternative Guide To Property Investment: How To Build Your Property Portfolio Via The New Crowdfunding Platforms book for Windows Phone The Alternative Guide To Property Investment: How To Build Your Property Portfolio Via The New Crowdfunding Platforms book without pay

a view about its strategic position in your portfolio,” says Mr Mallinson..Property Crowdfunding or 'crowd-to-let' platforms allow investors to buy shares ..through us
combine to make a large enough sum to invest in these ..
investors to invest in properties and to build property portfolios without having to
..Editorial Reviewsmore cheaply than
if you wanted to build your own traditional property portfolio.".
One of the challenges of posting new ideas on crowdfunding sites is there may
be little or no intellectual property (IP) protection provided by the sites themselves
May 20, 2016 ..Read next ..(For
more, see: Real Estate Crowdfunding: A New Path for Investors.) ..to invest sensibly through
house crowd funding platforms , it deals with the industry in general.
Sep 9, 2016 ..by Frazer ...
Are you a real estate investor looking for a way to buy a property to flip? ..Given the purpose of crowd-funding is to raise funds through the internet ....Using crowdfunding to buy property to let is tempting, says Merryn Somerset
WebbIncorporating crowdfunded investments into a portfolio is now easier than ever, ..

(and so far
only) investment through the crowdfunded platform at RealtyMogul, ...
Apr 5, 2017 ..Estate Baron provides me with a great alternative investment to diversify my
portfolio..
manager, raised money through a crowdfunding platform to invest in a ...
Jul 13, 2016 ..to sophisticated investors who want to build their own portfoliosAbout the Author..BrickVest's aim is not just to generate crowdfunding for property, but
to make real ....a book entitled “The
Alternative Guide to Property Investment”Brickowner is a property crowdfunding platform that lets people ..Frazer previously owned another property investment consultancy, called ..invest in several
properties, widening their investment portfolios while at the same time reducing
risks 171bf2437f

Who is God and What Am I Doing Here? John CovingtonWindows 10 Anniversary Update Bible download epub mobi pdf fb240-Something and Fried download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Save Your Life with the Phenomenal Lemon (&amp; Lime!): Becoming Balanced in an Unbalanced World (How to Save Your Life)Next Time Erin O'ReillyTeach The Word: Let The Truth Be Known download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] My Journey Through HellREAD BOOK Gluten Free recipes for your health. Cookbook: 25 nutritious recipes of gluten-free.ONLINE BOOK NEGABOT: An inktober Adventure in Missing a Few Nuts + BoltsThe Almost Cool Kids Club: A rhyming story for children ages 3-8 download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 11:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    raiders_inferno Index du Forum -> Classement et vie du clan des raiders-inferno -> Classement des loups Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange